My Epithet
I Love Being with family and enjoying good meals. I enjoy the outdoors and being around people. I have been so blessed throughout my life and I love to celebrate the amazing gifts God has given me with those that I love.

Lover of Wife
The best part of each day is coming home to my amazing wife. She is a daily reminder of how luck I am. We love watching movies, eating, spending time with family playing games, and just being together. We have been married for a little over two years.
Father of One
Sophia Joan Mocke is our first, she is such a blessing in our lives, she keeps us busy but brings a smile to our faces daily. She loves animals and she is learning all the sounds they make. She loves being outside and playing with her grandparents.


Enjoyer of Fun
I love being outdoors fishing or camping. My favorite sport is rugby, I love being part of the BYU rugby team and this semester is my last season. I enjoy playing other sports like volleyball and soccer. My wife has tried to teach me basketball but I am terrible. I get my energy from being around others who share the same passion for fun that I do.
Lover of Wife
The best part of each day is coming home to my amazing wife. She is a daily reminder of how luck I am. We love watching movies, eating, spending time with family playing games, and just being together. We have been married for a little over two years.
Father of One
Sophia Joan Mocke is our first, she is such a blessing in our lives, she keeps us busy but brings a smile to our faces daily. She loves animals and she is learning all the sounds they make. She loves being outside and playing with her grandparents.

Enjoyer of Fun
I love being outdoors fishing or camping. My favorite sport is rugby, I love being part of the BYU rugby team and this semester is my last season. I enjoy playing other sports like volleyball and soccer. My wife has tried to teach me basketball but I am terrible. I get my energy from being around others who share the same passion for fun that I do.

Cute baby, and nice rhymes! and it's cool that you're on the rugby team. What kind of movies do you usually end up watching with your wife?
ReplyDeleteThis comment has been removed by the author.
ReplyDeleteWhat an amazing family you have!! It looks like you must have your hands full with the little one. Rugby is one amazing sport my friend, and it is AWESOME that you are on the BYU team. Hopefully your wife will one day get you good at basketball because it is one of my favorite sports;). Loved your epithets!
ReplyDeleteLover of Life, this is a great epithet! Your are so right about life. I too have been married for a little over two years. My wife and I like to tell each other that we love the life we have, even though right now we really have nothing. We realize that we are just starting our journey and that we should enjoy the humble start just as much as the rest of it.
ReplyDeleteI love your little daughter and your focus on life and family. many of your responses have to do with family, and the love you feel for them. i think that is very representative of your character and the type of family you want to create in the future. your family and character are exemplar.
ReplyDeleteI always love a good rhyme. And I'm totally with ya- basketball is the bane of my existence. Luckily, my wife appreciates just watching it on TV. And congrats on being a father! That has got to be such a unique experience.
ReplyDelete